- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS
Use the deviled ham as a sandwich filling, cracker topping or vegetable dip, or fold it into an egg-white omelet.
- 1/2 pound baked ham, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 medium celery ribs, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced tarragon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Hot sauce
- In a food processor, pulse the ham until finely chopped. Add the scallions and process to blend. In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream and mustard. Fold in the ham, celery, tarragon and cayenne. Season with salt and black pepper. Add a few dashes of hot sauce and set aside for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.