- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Philippe Gouze uses fresh chervil two ways in his peppery cocktail: He juices the licoricey herb, stems and all, and then uses additional leaves as a garnish.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 tablespoon honey vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup gin, preferably Tanqueray 10
- 1/2 tablespoon Chervil Juice
- Large pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chilled tonic water
- Chervil leaves, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, stir the honey, water and vinegar until the honey is dissolved. Add ice along with the gin, Chervil Juice and pepper; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and stir in the tonic water. Garnish with chervil leaves.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.