- Ice cubes, plus crushed ice
- 1 ounce gin, preferably London dry
- 1 ounce yuzu wine
- 3/4 ounce strained strawberry puree
- 3/4 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 or 4 kumquat wheels (optional) and 1 mint sprig, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the crushed ice and garnishes and shake well. Double strain the drink into a crushed-ice-filled highball glass and garnish with the kumquat wheels and mint sprig. Serve with a straw.