- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- One 14-ounce package firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Asian pickled mustard greens (2 large leaves; see Note)
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the tofu and stir-fry over high heat until starting to brown, about 1 minute. Add the pickled mustard greens and stir-fry until sizzling, about 30 seconds. Transfer the tofu and greens to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the skillet. Add the spinach by the handful and cook over moderate heat, stirring to wilt the leaves before adding more, about 4 minutes. Return the tofu and pickled mustard greens to the skillet and toss. Add the soy sauce and bean sprouts, drizzle with the sesame oil and remove from the heat. Lightly season the stir-fry with salt and pepper, toss well and serve immediately.
Pickled mustard greens are available in cans and packages at Asian markets.