- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the scallions and garlic and cook over moderate heat until softened, about 4 minutes.
Scrape the scallion mixture into the quinoa and add the parsley. Season with salt and pepper, toss and serve.