Quinoa with Scallions and Parsley
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
This super healthy side dish is great with fish or served topped with a fried egg.
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the scallions and garlic and cook over moderate heat until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Scrape the scallion mixture into the quinoa and add the parsley. Season with salt and pepper, toss and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.