Garlicky Sautéed Broccoli
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
Great with steak or tossed with pasta for a superfast vegetarian meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 inch of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and boil just until bright green, about 4 minutes. Drain well and wipe the skillet dry.
- Add the olive oil and garlic to the skillet and cook over moderately high heat just until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add the broccoli, season with salt and cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes longer. Season with crushed red pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.