- 3 ounces vodka
- 18 ounces tomato juice
- 6 ounces veal or beef stock
- 3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared chimichurri sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish cream
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 lemon wedge and celery salt (a mixture of 1 teaspoon each of celery salt, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper)
- Freshly grated horseradish (optional)
- 6 cherry tomatoes
How to make this recipe
- In a pitcher, combine the vodka, tomato juice, stock, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, chimichurri, horseradish cream and Tabasco; refrigerate the Bloody Mary mix until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Moisten half of the outer rims of 6 collins glasses with the lemon wedge and coat lightly with the celery salt mixture. Fill the glasses with ice. Stir the Bloody Mary mix and strain it into the prepared glasses. Grate fresh horseradish over each drink and garnish with the cherry tomatoes.
Contributed By Jamie Terrell