- 14 ounces pitted Medjool dates (2 cups), plus sliced dates for garnish
- 1 cup roasted almond butter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Flaky sea salt, sesame seeds and unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving 1 inch of overhang. In a food processor, combine the dates, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla and puree until a smooth paste forms. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and, using your fingertips or a spatula, press it into an even layer. Garnish the top with sliced dates, flaky sea salt, sesame seeds and shredded coconut, pressing gently to help them adhere. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Cut the fudge into 1-inch squares and serve cold.
The fudge can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 1 week or frozen for up to 1 month.