© Edward Pond
Curry-Roasted Shrimp with Chutney and Yogurt
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup mango or peach chutney, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 pounds shelled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 500°. In a medium bowl, mix the mango or peach chutney with the cilantro and basil. In a small bowl, mix half of the herbed chutney into the yogurt.
- Heat a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the olive oil, curry powder, salt and pepper. Spread the shrimp on the heated baking sheet and roast in the upper third of the oven for about 5 minutes, or until pink and curled. Toss the shrimp with the remaining herbed chutney. Transfer to plates and serve with the chutney-yogurt sauce and lime wedges.
Notes One Serving 241 calories, 6.6 gm total fat, 1.1 gm saturated fat, 9 gm carb.