- 4 whole wheat pitas, split
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 7 ounces soft or silken tofu, drained
- 1 Hass avocado—peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup Greek-style, fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Freshly ground pepper
- Grape tomatoes, cucumber slices and radishes for serving
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Stack the pita halves and cut them into 6 wedges; transfer to a bowl and add the olive oil and rosemary. Season with salt and toss. Spread the pita wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake until crisp, 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the tofu, avocado, sour cream, yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, honey, curry powder and mint until smooth. Season the dip with salt and pepper and refrigerate until chilled. Serve the dip with the pita chips, tomatoes, cucumbers and radishes.
One Serving 215 cal, 12 gm fat, 2 gm sat fat, 23 gm carb, 4.5 gm fiber.