- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the dish
- One 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons mild Madras curry powder
- 1/2 cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
How to make this recipe
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. In a large saucepan, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the marshmallows and cook over very low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until completely melted, about 5 minutes. Stir in the curry powder. Remove from the heat and add the sunflower seeds and Rice Krispies; stir until completely coated.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared baking dish and, using buttered hands, press into an even layer. Let stand at room temperature until cooled and firm.
- Invert the curried Rice Krispies onto a work surface. Using a sharp knife, trim the edges to form a neat rectangle, then cut into 1-inch squares and serve.