- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into small dice
- 1 Anaheim chile or 1 small green bell pepper, cut into small dice
- 1/2 to 1 whole small red chile, minced
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped capers
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a small dry skillet, toast the curry powder over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the olive oil and remove from the heat.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Scrape the curry oil into the relish and stir it in.