- 9 1/2 ounces chicken tenders
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small celery stalk, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
How to make this recipe
Season the chicken with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. In a small nonstick or cast-iron frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken tenders and sear for 1 minute. Turn the chicken, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and cook for 8 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let it sit, covered, for 10 minutes. Once the chicken is cool enough to handle, chop it into small pieces or shred it using 2 forks.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, curry powder and sugar. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Add the chicken to the bowl and toss to coat evenly with the dressing.