- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
How to make this recipe
Soak 12 wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes. Thread the chicken, alternating with the bell peppers, onto the skewers. Transfer to a baking dish.
In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce with the olive oil and curry powder. Pour the marinade over the kebabs and let marinate for 10 minutes or for up to 1 hour, turning several times.
Meanwhile, light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Grill the kebabs over moderately high heat until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove from the grill, brush with the melted butter and serve.