- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Maldon sea salt
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium skillet, combine the oil with the sugar, curry paste and honey. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Add the cashews and stir to coat.
- Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet and bake, stirring every 4 minutes, until golden brown, about 12 minutes total. Sprinkle with the salt and let cool completely before serving.
The cashews can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Serve at room temperature.