Cucumber Yogurt Dip
- SERVINGS: 8
This tzatziki is quite garlicky. For a milder flavor, use only 1 garlic clove.
- 1 European cucumber—peeled, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dill sprigs
- Cucumber spears, for serving
- Coarsely grate the peeled cucumber halves onto a clean kitchen towel. Pat the cucumber in the towel to remove the juices. Transfer the cucumber to a bowl. Stir in the yogurt and garlic, then add the oil and lemon juice. Season with salt. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours. Garnish with dill sprigs and serve with cucumber spears
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.