- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 Japanese or Kirby cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 14 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk the soy sauce and rice vinegar with the sesame oil, scallion and fresh ginger. Add the cucumbers and tofu and toss gently, then serve right away.
The salad can be refrigerated for up to 3 hours.