Cucumber-Sugar Snap Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6 to 8
Combining cucumbers with sugar snaps in a tangy yogurt dressing is lovely; topping the salad with crunchy granola is unexpected and fun.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 hothouse cucumbers, cut crosswise into thirds and julienned
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- Nutty granola, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the yogurt and 2 tablespoons of water. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cucumbers and sugar snaps and toss to coat. Transfer the salad to plates and top with granola.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.