- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound seedless cucumbers, thinly sliced crosswise on a mandoline
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, toss the cucumber slices with the sugar and salt and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and onion and refrigerate for 10 minutes, then serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.