- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, peeled and sliced paper thin
- 1 large shallot, sliced paper thin and separated into rings
- 1 hot red chile, thinly sliced into rings
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar with the sugar, salt and pepper. Add the cucumbers, shallot and chile.
Make Ahead The relish can be refrigerated for up to 1 hour. Serve With Beef Satay with Chinese Spices and Cucumber Relish.