- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium cucumber—peeled, halved, seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, lightly toasted and chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- On a cutting board, use the side of a large knife to mash the garlic with a large pinch of salt to a paste. In a medium bowl, mix the garlic paste with the yogurt, sour cream, cucumber, tomato, mint and toasted cumin. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.