- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of one medium lemon
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped spearmint
- Kosher or sea salt, if necessary
How to make this recipe
In a bowl whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
Pat the cucumber slices dry between paper towels. Combine with the mint in a large bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and season with additional salt, if desired. Serve chilled.
The vinaigrette can be prepared one to two days in advance.