- Four 1-inch cubes of seedless cucumber, plus 1 cucumber spear for garnish
- 10 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 1/4 ounces fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes, plus crushed ice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber cubes and mint leaves with the Simple Syrup. Add ice cubes and the lime juice and shake well. Double strain into a crushed ice–filled white wine glass and garnish with the cucumber spear and mint sprig.
Contributed By Julie Reiner Photo © Frances Janisch Published