© Tina Rupp
Cucumber-Mint Chutney Tea Sandwiches
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 2 dozen tea sandwiches
F&W's Emily Kaiser, who co-authored The Harney & Sons Guide to Tea, pairs her clever tea sandwiches with spicy taooftea.com).
Plus: Tea 101
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mint chutney, drained
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- Arrange 6 of the bread slices on a work surface and spread 1 tablespoon of the mint chutney on each. Top with the sliced cucumber and close the sandwiches. Cut off the crusts, then quarter the sandwiches on the diagonal and serve.