- Salt, for rimming the glass
- 2 1/2 ounces Cucumber-Infused Tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 1 cucumber slice, for garnish
- Wet the rim of an old-fashioned or margarita glass and dip it in salt. Let stand until dry. Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Cucumber-Infused Tequila, lime juice and simple syrup and shake until well chilled. Strain the cocktail into the rimmed glass and garnish with the cucumber slice.
To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil; stir until the sugar dissolves. Let the syrup cool.
Contributed By Photo © Con Poulos Published May 2013