- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
A super-thin slice of cucumber pressed against the glass adds an artistic twist to this refreshing cocktail.
- 1 paper-thin, lengthwise slice of European cucumber, for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped dill, plus 1 dill sprig, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cucumber juice (see Note)
- 1/4 cup chilled club soda
- Press the cucumber slice against the inside of a chilled highball glass and add ice. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the chopped dill, agave syrup, lemon and lime juices and 1 tablespoon of water until the syrup is dissolved. Add ice, then add the cucumber juice and shake well. Strain into the prepared glass and stir in the club soda. Garnish with the dill sprig.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.