- 1 1/3 cups medium grain bulgur
- 2 cups chopped cucumber kimchi
- 1/4 cup kimchi juice
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
How to make this recipe
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the bulgur until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain well and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the bulgur with all of the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Photo © Kay Chun