- 2 tablespoons ground fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces gin
- 2 cups chilled chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 cups chilled chopped honeydew melon
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup honey
- 5 cups ice
- Cucumber wheels and honeydew melon balls, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the kosher salt, sugar and ground fennel seeds.
- Moisten half of the outer rim of 6 chilled white wine glasses with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the sweet fennel salt.
- In a blender, combine all of the remaining ingredients except the garnishes and blend until smooth. Pour the drink into the glasses. Garnish the drinks with the cucumber wheels and honeydew melon balls.
Contributed By Adam Seger Photo © Wendell T. Webber Published