- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN Plus chilling
- SERVINGS: 4
Grapes and cucumbers form a delicately sweet and refreshing soup; adding shrimp makes this into a lovely, light meal.
- 4 cucumbers—peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes (9 ounces)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Cooked shrimp and chopped roasted almonds, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the cucumbers, grapes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and 1 cup of water; puree until smooth. Season with salt. Serve chilled, garnished with shrimp and almonds.