© David Malosh
Cucumber Cocktail with Chamomile Tonic
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN Plus 3 weeks to make the tonic
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
"A lot of cultures start meals with an vodka and dandelion greens, is delicious in Marcia Kiesel's refreshing, unsweetened cocktail.
- 4 ounces seedless cucumber, unpeeled, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup small ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces Bitter Chamomile Tonic
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint plus 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine the cucumber, ice, Bitter Chamomile Tonic, chopped mint, lime juice and salt and puree. Pour into a tumbler, garnish with the mint sprig and serve.
NotesOne Drink 118 cal, 0 gm fat, 0 gm sat fat, 5 gm carb, 1 gm fiber, 1 gm protein.