- 4 ounces seedless cucumber, unpeeled, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup small ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces Bitter Chamomile Tonic
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint plus 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
How to make this recipe
- In a blender, combine the cucumber, ice, Bitter Chamomile Tonic, chopped mint, lime juice and salt and puree. Pour into a tumbler, garnish with the mint sprig and serve.
One Drink 118 cal, 0 gm fat, 0 gm sat fat, 5 gm carb, 1 gm fiber, 1 gm protein.