- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Serve this tangy salad with Mike Sheerin's Twice-Glazed Asian Barbecued Chicken.
- 2 cucumbers (1 1/4 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- In a medium bowl, toss the diced cucumbers with the white wine vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the halved cherries and cilantro leaves, toss lightly and serve.
Make AheadThe salad can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours.