- 2 1/2 cups chopped Persian cucumber
- 3/4 cup lightly packed basil leaves, torn
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- In a blender, puree the cucumber, basil, serrano chile, brown sugar and 3/4 teaspoon of salt with 3 cups of water. Strain through a fine sieve into 2 standard ice cube trays and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.