- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup finely shredded basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound frozen baby peas, thawed
- 3 large seedless cucumbers (about 1 pound each)—peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the lemon juice and olive oil. Add the parsley and basil and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the peas and cucumbers and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.