Cucumber and Avocado Salad
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound seedless cucumbers, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Hass avocado, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, toss the cucumber slices with the sugar and salt and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and onion and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- On each of 4 plates, fan out one-fourth of the sliced avocado. Top with the cucumber salad and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.