- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- One 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 325°. Lightly coat a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, stir the brown sugar with the pumpkin pie spice, salt and cinnamon. Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree and evaporated milk and stir until no streaks remain. Scrape the filling into the prepared pie plate and bake for 1 hour, until set.
Transfer the pie to a wire rack and let cool for 45 minutes, then refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Serve with whipped cream.
The pie can be refrigerated for 4 days.