Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Stems from 3 pounds of broccoli, peeled and julienned (3 cups)
- 2 carrots, finely julienned
- 2 scallions, white and green parts cut into 1-inch lengths and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salted roasted sunflower seeds
- In a food processor, process the mayonnaise, vinegar, oil and ginger until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, carrots, scallions and cilantro and toss. Garnish with the sunflower seeds and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.