- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek or Greek-style yogurt
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 medium head of broccoflower or cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 4-by-1/2-inch sticks
- 1 fennel bulb, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into 3-by-1/2-inch sticks
- 1/3 cup radish sprouts (optional)
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk the wasabi powder with the water until a smooth paste forms; let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk in the yogurt, goat cheese and sugar. Season with salt. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the broccoflower until al dente, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain well and pat dry.
- To serve, arrange the broccoflower, celery, fennel and cucumber on a platter. Top the dip with the radish sprouts and serve.
The dip and vegetables can be refrigerated overnight. Cover the crudités with a damp paper towel and plastic wrap.
One Serving 144 Calories, 5 gm Fat, 3.2 gm Saturated Fat, 16 gm Carbohydrates, 6.5 gm Fiber.