- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Two 6-inch whole wheat pitas, split into 2 rounds and each round cut into 4 triangles
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, toss the mustard, caraway and sesame seeds with the pepper and salt. Arrange the pita triangles on a large cookie sheet, smooth side down. Brush the pita triangles with the oil and sprinkle the seed mixture on top. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
The pita chips can be stored in an airtight container overnight.
One Serving 110 cal, 6 gm fat, 0.8 gm sat fat, 13 gm carb, 2 gm fiber.