- One 16-ounce log of prepared polenta, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped arugula
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 3 radishes, very thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
- Trim the polenta’s rounded edges to create a rectangle; halve lengthwise. Spread the panko on a plate. Press both sides of the polenta in the panko to coat. In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook the polenta until crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side; add 1 tablespoon of the oil after flipping.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil with the lemon juice, arugula and olives. Season with salt and black pepper and toss.
- Cut the polenta into 16 pieces. Top with the radishes and arugula tapenade.