- One 16-ounce log of prepared polenta, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped arugula
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 3 radishes, very thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
Trim the polenta’s rounded edges to create a rectangle; halve lengthwise. Spread the panko on a plate. Press both sides of the polenta in the panko to coat. In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook the polenta until crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side; add 1 tablespoon of the oil after flipping.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil with the lemon juice, arugula and olives. Season with salt and black pepper and toss.
Cut the polenta into 16 pieces. Top with the radishes and arugula tapenade.