- 1 head radicchio (7 ounces), cored and finely shredded
- 6 Belgian endives, sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, lightly toss the radicchio and endives. In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook over moderate heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the vinegar. Stir the vinaigrette and pour it over the salad. Sprinkle with salt, toss well and serve.