Crisp Celery Fans
- SERVINGS: 6
An assortment of salads is traditionally served with the grilled meats in Chile.
- 6 large celery ribs, peeled and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Make 4 lengthwise slits from one end to halfway down each piece of celery to make a fan. Put the celery in a large bowl and cover with ice water. Refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Drain the celery and pat dry. In a bowl, toss the celery with the lemon juice, oil and cilantro. Season with salt and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.