© Quentin Bacon
Creole Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 first-course
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the garlic, Creole seasoning and bell pepper.
- In a skillet, sauté the shrimp in the oil over moderately high heat, turning the shrimp once, until just white throughout. Add the lemon juice and parsley and serve.
Lemony Pinot Grigio.