- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 pound cooked crawfish tail meat (fresh, frozen and thawed, or canned)
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning blend (Big Freedia likes Tony Chachere’s brand)
- 8 to 10 ounces tortilla chips (1 medium bag)
- 1⁄2 cup Creole Queso (see Note), warmed
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the scallion and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until the vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Add the crawfish and cook, stirring, until warmed through, about 3 minutes. Stir in the Creole seasoning and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Arrange the chips on a platter and spoon the crawfish and any juices over the top. Drizzle the queso over the chips, sprinkle with parsley and serve.