Creamy Parmesan, Basil and Pine Nut Dressing
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a food processor or blender, puree the Parmesan, basil, pine nuts and garlic. Slowly add the olive oil, Processing continuously. Add the balsamic vinegar and pulse to combine.
Serve With Spicy greens, especially arugula and radicchio.