Creamy Parmesan, Basil and Pine Nut Dressing
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a food processor or blender, puree the Parmesan, basil, pine nuts and garlic. Slowly add the olive oil, Processing continuously. Add the balsamic vinegar and pulse to combine.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.