Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2/3 CUP
Serve with lettuces, shellfish and crudités.
- 1/2 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk with the lemon juice. Whisk in the olive oil and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.