Creamy Herb Dressing
- SERVINGS: MAKES 1 CUP
This delicious dressing has no fat.
- 1/4 pound silken tofu (2-inch cube)
- 1/4 cup watercress leaves
- 1/4 cup mixed herbs, such as basil, parsley and dill
- 1 scallion, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a blender, puree all of the ingredients until smooth.
1 tablespoon Calories 5 kcal, Total Fat 0.2 gm, Saturated Fat 0 gm.
Salad Match Romaine or other crisp lettuce.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.