- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons finely minced cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, mash the avocado with a potato masher until it is smooth. Stir in the lime juice, mayonnaise, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Put guacamole in serving dish and drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately.
If not serving immediately, press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate and serve preferably within 24 hours. Drizzle with olive oil just before serving.